Thursday, July 22, 2010

Something tells me it's all happening at the zoo

I love the zoo, which doesn't quite make sense, I'm not much of an animal person (except for the dog)... this is evinced by the fact that I seem to only have pictures of the two legged types roaming around with me.

Beware those sharks!
(Eliana's my favorite - in the back of the boat on the right)



I'm so rusty on photography (especially since I've had to revert back to my kodak since my sisters nice camera died). I've been so lazy about taking my own pictures because I live with a photographer. It's been fun to try again, even if I find myself frustrated with how things come out.

If you want to see some really good pictures (taken by the resident photographer) go here and enjoy all those happy faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment