Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hibernation {explored}


I know I've been absent for some time.

Instead of going over the all the reasons why I'm just going to say I'm back.

...

That said.  I've taken on a new project.  I've bought a camera.  As you can see I've got a ways to go.  But life is simplified when you have a lovely (tall) younger sister who will (mostly) obligingly pose for you (and consequently let you put up her hair and pick her outfits :).

Now if I can just get the resident photographer to slow down so I can catch up! 



See, isn't she cute.

We took a vacation to the mountains in January.  Idaho was missing snow until our getaway weekend.  We bundled into a cabin to watch movies, eat comfort food and knit,

and take pictures of course!




Have a whimsical week!


No comments:

Post a Comment