Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Musing

Oh, poor neglected little blog.  
I'm posting a few more Duluth pictures in celebration of finally (and I do mean finally) getting my computer fixed.  Unfortunately I'm still having a slight issue with my internet browser but iphoto is restored.

I went to Duluth back in October, I think.  I took somewhere around 60 photos but most of them are retakes as I found myself readjusting to my sad little camera - it's from 2004, which I think is "ancient" for digital technology and I didn't have the Resident Photographer.

And actually Amy may have taken this one...








...there, that's one thing I've been meaning to do for some time now!  Hah.  I wish I had taken more pictures but I found myself finding a hard time identifying as a "photographer."  I certainly didn't want to be a tourist and I felt awkward pulling out my little camera - it just doesn't look the same sitting around adjusting your settings when your camera looks a little outdated but isn't old enough to look cool vintage.  I must have succeeded somehow because I did get asked multiple times whilst near the lighthouse to take group photos :)

And one more...

Maybe I'm trying to much with the black and white setting (and I don't know the people in the picture) but I like the feel to be sure.  If you would like to see more pictures of Duluthishness and beyond you can look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment